CELT-P and CELT-S Courses
Would you like to improve your teaching skills and classroom performance and get a recognised qualification from Cambridge English?
Who are the courses for?
These courses are for teachers currently working in primary (learners aged 6-12) or secondary (11-18) education who would like to refresh and build their knowledge and skills to get the most from their students.
What will I learn?
Each course helps teachers to create strategies for the key challenges of teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) in a primary/secondary school context, such as classroom management with large classes, developing learners’ listening and speaking abilities and motivating learners.
By the end of the CELT-P/CELT-S course, you will have worked on:
- improving your classroom teaching
- successfully delivering lessons according to the curriculum
- applying your learning to classroom situations.
What do I need?
- have a B1 level of English or higher (not sure of your level? Come to Anderson House for a placement test)
- contact Anderson House CELT-P/S administrator
- read more information about the course content, delivery and assessment below: